Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our First Linky Party

Many of you are probably familiar with our Saturday Spotlight that we have been doing. Well, we have decided to change things up a bit and transform Saturday Spotlight into a linky party! There just aren't enough saturday linky parties out there! After all, the weekend is for partying!

We will post the rules the day before the party. Our Saturday Spotlight button is already on our side bar to the right, don't forget to grab it!


So be sure to join us this Saturday (or maybe even late friday night for you night owls)! I hope you're stoked because we sure are!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. I"m starting my first linky party on Saturday to..."Saturday is Crafty Day." I'll come to yours if you come to mine :) I will obvious be back Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails